SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Clinical Research, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They provide clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device. In clinical research every second counts. They have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to travel globally.
Role descriptionAs an Operations Manager you will be accountable for the execution and oversight of operational clinical trial activities. The Operations Manager is also responsible for local regulatory and financial compliance for assigned protocols. The contract is for 6 months and there is a possibility that the contract could be extended by the employer.
ResponsibilitiesYou will take ownership of country and site budgets. You also oversee and track clinical research-related payments. You develop and negotiate and complete of Clinical Trial Research Agreements.
Besides this an Operations Manager will:
- Track financial forecasting of the operational budget in conjunction with Clinical Research Director
- Execute and oversee the clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols
- Oversee and coordinate local processes
- Manage supplies, drug supplies and supplies destruction, importation and exportation requirement,
archiving and retention requirements, and insurance process
- Maintain country information in clinical, regulatory, safety and finance systems
Requirements- BSC in Life Science or Healthcare Related study
- 5 years’ experience with clinical research
- Extensive experience in coordination and clinical project management
- Extensive knowledge of submission and approval processes and local regulatory environment
- Expertise of core clinical tools and metrics and financial systems
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written