SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brabant Flamand Belgium. Serving grand pharmaceutical players worldwide and ranging from human applications to veterinary applications, this company aims to add value to fields such as Clinical Manufacturing, Research & Development and the like. Their services could include Drugs products and Active Substances.
Role descriptionWithin the department focusing on formulation development mostly, you will work in a small team with operators and technical experts. You will be involved in everything to do with developing new formulas. The organisation is non-hierarchical, meaning you wil report regularly to your functional manager in a more horizontal setting. Having worked in such a non-hierarchical environment is a pre.
Responsibilities- Keep up to date with relevant scientific literature
- Report to technology officer with whom you will be working on expanding the department's drug delivery capacity
- Help drafting new reports on formulation
- Supervise the operations while managing the development of advanced formulations
- Bring in your experience to all projects related to drug delivery
- In charge of implementing drug delivery technologies
Requirements- PhD in Advanced Drug Delivery OR Master's degree in Chemical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bioengineering or a related field
- Experience in a similar environment with amorphous solid dispersions is a pre
- Good performer under pressure
- Assertive and keen to take initiatives
- Good command of both Dutch and English