SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role descriptionAs Senior Manufacturing Process Specialist you are responsible for a specific product and/or asset. This means maintaining, monitoring and the improvement of processes/equipment within the rules of GMP.
Responsibilities- Responsible of the knowledge of fermentation processes
- Maintaining the equipment within the department (focused on Fermentation and Preculture)
- Initiate and leads innovation on different processes or equipment.
- Responsible for projects related to expansion of the production capacity, replacement of equipment and implementation of new technologies
- Represent your department on NPI-Projects and global, multidisciplinary projects
Requirements- Technical Master of Bachelor degree (eg. biotechnology, chemical engineering, biochemistry)
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with biotechnology and productionprocesses
- Experience as system/process expert
- Good communication skills
- Good balance of Concept vs Practical
- English is a must (verbal and writen)