SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium. For one of our clients, a specialty Pharma company, I am currently looking for a Product Specialist Cardiovasculair
Role descriptionYou will be responsible for promoting oncology products to medical professionals, identifying key consultants and stakeholders within the therapeutic field of Cardiovasculair.
Responsibilities- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers including surgeons, nurse’s operating room staff and hospital administration.
- Monitoring product sales and work closely with Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will capitalize on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the Strategic Targeting Plan.
- Works effectively with all customer-facing roles (i.e. Account teams, Medical teams, etc.) in a given geography to meet customer needs and deliver net sales objectives.
Requirements- Bachelor or Master degree in Life Science
- Min of 6 years relevant working experience
- Experience in working with interventional cardiologist
- Experience working with Medical Information Scientists (MIS)
- Fluent in English & Dutch