SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands. The company develops vaccins which offer protection to life threatening diseases.
Role descriptionThe Manager, Program Coordination provides coordination support to the Clinical functional teams as assigned to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness and resources. The Program Coordinator assists the Program Manager in providing planning and resource management support to the Compound Development Teams. In this role, the PC facilitates team communications by maintaining and tracking cross-functional timelines, deliverables, and milestones including cross-project dependencies. Ensure project schedules, resources and underlying assumptions are integrated and aligned across functions. Next to this the PC facilitates critical path analysis and optimization of planning. The PC will assist teams in determining schedule and resource requirements and conduct contingency planning/scenario analyses to modify schedule to keep project on track. Communication with the teams is a key aspect of this role. The PC utilizes scheduling, resource management tools, provides coordination expertise and maintains cross-disciplinary process and project knowledge.
Responsibilities• The Program Coordinator provides and maintains cross-functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timelines.
• Assists the Program Manager in providing and maintaining system tools and Cross-functional project plans aligned across R&D (Clinical, Pre-clinical, CDO’s, Biomarker, VPAD and PDMS) to support the Compound Development Teams.
• Is a core member of the Project Management Team.
• Assist the Clinical Program Manager in providing Clinical Cross-functional project plans aligned across the clinical functions (Clinical pharmacology -small molecule only, R&D Ops support, Reg/QA, & QC) to support the Clinical Teams.
• Facilitates critical path analysis, contingency planning/scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedule to keep project on track in collaboration with the CPM & PM.
• Generates program reports and communications to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations.
• Provides overall support to the Clinical functional representatives to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness and resources. Facilitates project communications by maintaining and tracking timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
• Conducts contingency planning/scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedule to keep project on track.
• Provide regular reports and analysis on resource demand and supply.
• Facilitate regular review of workload and resource analyses, including business plan.
Requirements• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical development experience is required
• An advanced degree preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of industry experience with at least 3 years of Drug Development experience and a detailed knowledge of the Drug Development process is required
• Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, scheduling tools, and cross-project analyses is required
• Understanding of clinical development/trial execution is preferred
• Experience in MS Project and/or Planisware is preferred