SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Role descriptionThe project manager in this role will work on a serialization project. Due to new laws the secondary packaging of medicine need features for safety for both the pharmacies and patients. We looking for a project manager who will lead this project for the supply chain departments (Europe)
Responsibilities- Accountable for project deliverables
- Create, manage and execute project plan
- Oversee transition of SKU’s
- Regular communication with different departments about the status of the project
- Act as the intermediary between regional operations, European operations and Site operations.
- Bachelor or Master in a related field (preferably logistics)
- Excellent understanding of end to end supply chain processes
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
- Experience working in an international and regulated environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and pharmaceutical regulations
- Excellent understanding of ERP systems e.g. SAP