SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will work on several improvement projects on global scale.
Role descriptionFor a portfolio of improvement projects, we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong knowledge of Logistics, Order to Cash and Customer Operations processes. This concerns a role within an international change programme for a multinational in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be responsible for the improvement processes for all OTC processes, as well as customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities- Manage and/or participate in global and departmental projects and initiatives
- Ensure business requirements from regional supply chain align with project scope and deliverables
- Drive project progress, inform stakeholders and escalate as appropriate
- Track progress of departmental project roadmap, including communication
- Investigate, develop, propose and report solutions for improving Order to Cash (OTC) processes
- Analyse and report on performance of the OTC process on a macro and micro level
- Drive best practices and consistency in departmental project management in the OTC space
- Optimization of performance and consistency of the order to cash process
- Manage projects to improve efficiency, performance, processes, quality and support expansion
- As project manager oversee all project steps from project design to planning, tracking, involving stakeholder and sponsors, escalations, close out and lessons learnt.
- Represent Intercontinental supply chain when participating in projects.
- Analyses of capabilities, performances, root causes, gaps and processes for structural improvement and for ad hoc problems, as well as in ongoing business to alert for any potential or new issue together with functions and departments involved
- Timely, appropriate and effective escalation of issues that may affect project timelines, cost or results
- Liaise with different departments in Amgen and third parties to resolve issues, and implement improvements.
- Analyse processes, gaps, performance and alternatives (incl. other providers) for structural improvement, ad hoc problems or potential issues with functions and departments involved.
- Manage projects under minimal guidance.
- Be a backup for business critical tasks in the team.
- Change control and NC/CAPA ownership.
- Manage departmental project environment including mentoring, support, and training for staff
- Operate as the first point of escalation for all departmental projects
Requirements- At least 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Several years of Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Specialist in the field of Customer Operations, Logistics and/or Order to Cash processes
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of GMP and/or GDP
- Experience in Operational Excellence and Six Sigma are a strong plus
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus