SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. The company is a large player in the food ingredients sector, producing for a number of A-brands/ sexy food products for major food companies.
Role descriptionThe company is initiating a project to improve their way of working. You will work together in a project team consisting of internal stakeholders and external consultants and you will be specifically responsible for improving their GMP standard. This is a temporary assignment for 6-12 months with a chance on an extension.
Responsibilities- Review how the GMP guideline is currently applied.
- Make recommendations on how to improve the way of working in accordance with GMP.
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Food Technology, Analytical Chemistry, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance.
- Experience in the food industry preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical industry is also suitable.
- Experience with food ingredients / B2B is an asset.
- Experience with GMP required; experience with other food safety standards is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required.