The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. A leading biotechnology companies who's mission is to discover and innovate medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Role descriptionSupporting the product complaint system at our client through; leading and managing product complaint investigations, performing data analysis and trending of complaint information to proactively detect signals and take appropriate actions in a timely manner.
Responsibilities- Update the complaints database as soon as factual information is available and summarize closed investigations into the database accurately.
- Ensure complaint related investigations are concise, clear and science-based by reviewing and approving such investigations.
- Follow-up on corrective actions derived from investigations through completion.
- On occasion, depending on the nature and complexity of the complaint, the specialist may be responsible of conducting and documenting the investigation.
- Communication and escalation of complaints, site representation on the product complaint network
Requirements- Excellent writing skills to minimize the gap between a highly technical investigation into a simple and concise document that can be understood by non-technical reviewers;
- MSc. or BSc. in the Life Sciences;
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience related to the function;
- Strong project management skills;
- Team-oriented, matrix environment and work effectively with diverse departmental groups
- Customer service skills to operate and deliver results in a matrix-managed GMP environment.
- Computer literacy, independently understand
Other informationOur client is a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients. That’s why, as a member of the their team, they provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.