SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. They are operating in 100 countries all over the world with more than 91,000 employees. They became one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups by focusing on their success. Curiosity, diversity and innovation are the key words to reach to the top.
Role descriptionAs a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QA & RA) manager at our client you will be responsible for the management at the QA & RA department. To fulfil your responsibilities there are a few main tasks which you will find below.
ResponsibilitiesBuilding the strategy and goals of the QA/RA department. Lead, coach and develop the employees within your department. You will be part of the Medical Leadership Team.
- Actively be a part of the (inter-)national network and project groups in QA and RA
- Focus on laws and regulations
- Prepare and deliver Clinical Trial Applications
- Replace the Qualified Person/ Responsible Person at absence
- You play your part with audits and inspections
Requirements- Preferred MSc in Pharmaceutical or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical QA for GDP/GMP, Quality Management System, 3-5 years within RA
- Build, maintain and extend of relevant contact
- IGZ, QP/RP qualified
- Analytic work and think ability, pro-active, accurate
- Strong in communication, team player
- Dutch and English (fluent)