SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Chemicals and Food organization, based in Netherlands. Our client is specialized in the area of chemicals and food. Their most important goal is to maintain and expand their reputation of high quality standards and products. The ambition is to extend this goal worldwide. This organization is highly advances in a technical aspect. They offer their customers and staff great care and service.
Role descriptionIn the role of Quality Control Supervisor within this organization you will maximize quality processes and opportunities in the areas of professionalism. In these areas it is important to bring the team that you supervise to the next level of expertise and do so as an authority.
As a Quality Control Supervisor you will have to be able to work operational systems in the production area. Examples are operational procedures and technical aspects that ensure and expose the quality process for internal and external purposes. It is important to create realization throughout the organization of processes, quality control and a professional attitude. This should be done through a supportive role in which coaching and organizationals behavior skills are required in combination with lean management.
ResponsibilitiesAs a quality control interim manager, you will interact with our management teams and employees frequently. In order to create awareness and alignment between processes, quality, products and teams.
• Track and resolve quality issues to Organizational Professionalism
• Coach and instruct to increase quality control within and among the team
• Narrow your focus on improving the employees performance, be a people manager
• Arrange and carry out optimization processes to decrease lead time and enhance performance
• Utilize the possibilities to make your mark within the organization
RequirementsYou possess affinity and knowledge of QC systems and maintain attitude and behavioural skills in:
• ISO9001 and analytical skills, GMP and continuous improvement.
• Change management skills.
• You have convincing power within your team, flexibility, customer focused
• Bachelor degree in an area relevant for Quality/Chemicals/Pharma
• Laboratory and analytical experience
• Over five years of experience in relevant areas with managements skills
• Native Dutch and fluent English
• Act as an authority in your role and organize cultural behavior accordingly