SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. It is a company in bakery ingredients.
Role descriptionOur client is looking to develop QHSE within the company. Therefore they are looking for a QHSE Specialist who wants to improve on the existing system and initiate change. The company offers lots of possibilities to grow as a professional.
The QHSE Specialist is responsible for the implementation of Best Practices and management references in the field of Quality, Hygiene, Food Safety and Environment. In this position you’ll report to the Quality and R&D Manager. You’ll work closely together with the Plant Manager, department heads and sales managers.
Responsibilities- Responsible for all QHSE-related matters on the site
- Performing QHSE audits on the site
- Continuously analyzing the efficiency of the systems, and improve them
- Food Safety Risk Analysis within the HACCP framework (together with Plant Manager)
- Together with the Plant Manager, Quality and R&D Manager and department managers, you develop and monitor the progress of the Continuous
- Auditing the group’s sites assigned to you on internal quality
- Developing the complaints management system
Requirements- Master’s Degree in Bio-Engineering or similar
- At least 4 years of experience with QHSE in the Food industry
- Fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Ability to change, to improve, to implement and secure