SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Overijssel Netherlands. They are a distributor and manufacturer in Medical Devices and provide improved healthcare throughout EMEA.
Role descriptionAs the new Quality Assurance Manager you will lead a team of specialists focused on the implementation, management and improvement of the Quality Management System. You will be concerned with all regulations regarding safeguarding the Quality, Safety, Environment and Health. You will lead the Netherlands offices and support EMEA QA with possibility to develop to the new EMEA manager position that expect to need in two years.
ResponsibilitiesYour positions will be responsible for leading, motivating and training the team and assuring the quality and therefore the compliancy concerning ISO certifications. Other responsibilities would be:
• Continuous Assessment and reporting of current processes and opportunities to improve the current situation and implementing this.
• Planning and conducting of internal and external audits, reporting the results and as well implementing of improvement processes
• Responsible for complaint handling
• Maintaining good contact and resonance between international teams and levels
Requirements• Degree in Quality Management
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar positions, medical devices is a pre
• Knowledge of current regulations, ISO 13485 & 9001, CAPA
• Proven knowledge of experience in setting up and maintaining a QMS
• Experience in conducting Audits
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills