The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. Building on their strong global footprint, size and scale, Teva is reaffirming its commitment to place people at the center of their strategy, and enable as many as possible to live better, healthier days. They do this by developing, producing and marketing affordable, high quality generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
By simplifying and unifying their business, they leverage their scale as a global leader in healthcare. They will meet the needs of their stakeholders and make good on their promise to build a sustainable business that delivers value by improving health for millions of people worldwide.
Do you want to be a part of their team?
Role descriptionThis is your opportunity! Teva is looking for an Quality Assurance Manager.
Someone with a Pharmacy / Scientific background. The purpose of this role is the release of the medicinal products ensuring the full compliance of GMP regulations and marketing authorizations. Additionally, in this role you provide guidance to Production, Engineering and Quality.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Manager are:
• Monitor on weekly basis quality KPIs and follow up with the sites. Action items to comply with acceptance criteria
• To track critical topic, identified during site visits.
• Example: Getting into the details of planned roll out activities and follow up on them (Historian)
• Prepare slides and monitor site compliance plans.
• TAPI EU & Americas quality council.
• Reporting line direct to Sr. Director TAPI Quality
RequirementsTo be successful in this project you need to have
• Bachelor, Master or PhD Pharmacy or Scientific background
• 3-5 years of relevant progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry or working as Pharmacist.
• Willing to work until end of year 2019.
• A manager or senior background is preferred
• Professional English (written and spoken)
• Based: EU (not a must)
Other informationThe project is for 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week. They are looking for someone who can start at 03/06/2019 and work till 31/12/2019.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.