SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They are a young and ambitious company with a dynamic international distribution department. This means as a growing company within the medical device industry that there are a lot of opportunities for the company and as well for the employees what the company as well prioritises.
Role descriptionAs the new Quality Assurance officer you will work in a team of four and report to the QA manager. You will support all QA developments, implementations and maintenance of all Quality Management Systems (QMS) that are designed conform the strategy of the Company. The team is social, international and above all motivated to put in the effort needed for the company and in each other.
ResponsibilitiesYour main responsibility as the newest QA officer you will go through a transition/learning period and after finishing that support QA activities.
• The team including you will be responsible for but not limited to ISO 13485 & 9001, Risk Management ISO 14971, if necessary support in Regulatory Affairs
• Be a part of improving the Quality Awareness in the company as well as Change Management
• Support technical files and documentations
• Conducting and support Internal and external audits
Requirements• Knowledge of ISO 13485 & 9001
• At least 3 to 5 years working experience within a similar position and environment (medical devices/Pharma/Biotechnology)
• Fluent in Dutch and English