SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are a one of the biggest multinationals that markets pharmaceutical and biotech products. They invest in research, development and marketing of innovative products that provide solutions for health issues.
Role descriptionYou will be regulating all of the activities associated with the quality system and will serve as the main point of contact for signaling of deviations. You will be managing and participating in the activities of the CAPA team and will be scrutinizing trends related to supply chain. The appointment will first be for one year.
Responsibilities- Responsible for timely completion of CAPA’s and non-conformances
- Participating in all activities associated with the company’s QMS
- Investigation reports supportive of customer service
- Ensure superfluous communication with stakeholders
- Participating on project teams and scrutinizing their assigned goals
Requirements- BSc. in Pharmacy
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- GDP and GMP compliance knowledge
- Experience with CAPA’s, non-conformances and electronic QMS
- Data analysis and change control skills
- Experience with root cause analysis would be preferred
- Fluent in English