SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. International client who is committed to develop medicines and improve a patients life.
Role descriptionHolds QA-Oversight over several third party focus suppliers and their specialty products. Participates in a highly complex Third Party Organization and Supports the Quality Relationship Manager for QA-Oversight and product compliance and quality related topics in an international multidisciplinary Supplier Relationship Team.
Responsibilities- Coordinates with the quality function of the clients third party suppliers plant or group of plants. Ensures adherence to and compliance with established company quality policies, practices, standard operating procedures (SOP) and government regulations.
- Contributes to process improvements within TPE and at the third party
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Requirements- Undergraduate/BA/BS/Pharmacist degree in applicable discipline and min 5 Yrs of related experience in QA/Pharmaceutical Industry and preferably with Third Parties and Specialty medicines.
- Experience in a multicultural business environment is preferred
- Proven experience in working in a highly complex organisation
- Experience with validation processes
- Experience in change control coordination and Track wise system is preferred
- Experience with Regulatory inspections is preferred
- Fluent in English.