SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. The company operates on an international level and focuses on innovative, patient-oriented medicines. The company's headquarter is in the Alkmaar-area.
Role descriptionTo support the RA department, the company is currently offering a full-time position as Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Main responsibility include obtaining and maintaining of commercial product licenses.
- Write, compile and review registration documents
- Risk assessment
- Liaise with governmental authorities
- Contribute to strategical product development
- Provide support for related departments like marketing, medical affairs etc
Requirements- Master degree in the direction of pharmacy or science
- min. 3+ years' experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Up-to-date knowledge of pharmaceutical laws and regulations
- Excellent command of English AND Dutch, both spoken and written