SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. With multiple locations worldwide this multinational company is a leading company with a proven track record within its market.
Role descriptionWorking this role, you will continuously maintain contacts with the professionals within the industry. You will use the information gathered from this meetings to develop a marketing strategy, in cooperation with the marketing professionals of the organisation. You will further communicate with several stakeholders and important clients to optimise external relationships and expand your professional network.
ResponsibilitiesWithin this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Map the market, by continuous engagement in network activities
- Help design marketing tactics
- Help develop a marketing strategy
- Include feedback from your network in the further optimalisation of the marketing strategy
RequirementsOur client demands the following requirements
- Bsc in a Lifescience-related, preferably medical devices, industry
- First experience as a sales or marketing professional within the Life Science Industry is preferred
- Strong networker with great networking skills
- Available and willing to travel (to clients, seminars and congresses)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, a third language is considered a plus