The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices multinational that aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the client is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. The client has ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers.
Role description In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all the company's businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you. You will be one of the cloud developers that form a team tailored for a specific mission. You contribute to fast realization of prototypes as well as effective product development, by applying deep engineering knowledge of the most relevant coding platforms and standards, in combination with proven Agile collaboration methods and test-driven development.
Responsibilities• You will actively contribute to all aspects of agile software development: planning, tracking, architecture, development, configuration management, testing, integration, validation, and documentation.
• You will be able to formulate the provisional specification of the assignment and draw up the program of activities for own area of responsibility.
• It is expected that you suggest improvements in retrospectives and makes a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process
• Assess, identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your technology domain.
• You will assign parts to staff and third parties and provide technical guidance to more junior staff.
Requirements• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
• At least 8 years of experience in product development as Cloud or Back End Developer, using Java or comparable language
• At least 5 years of experience with cloud architecture and all aspects of it: microservices, APIs, Message Queues, SQL, NoSQL, distributed services, performance, REST, JSON, …
• Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in DevOps way of working, production deploys, monitoring and alerting.
• Experience in coding best practices, such as Test-Driven Development
• An interest and preferably working experience in an Agile software development environment
• Experience in Cloud Foundry and Go are a plus
Other informationThis role will appeal to you if you…
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Sander Freeke.