SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Netherlands. Global B2B packaging leader for the FMCG, food and beverages industry present in almost 25 countries with more than 20.000 employees across the globe.
Role descriptionThe Senior Project Manager will join the “virtual” Central Team and will be entitled of managing different projects.
There are several type of projects to carry out: transfer of packaging lines, build new packaging lines, cost reduction improvements, introduction of new production methods, implementation of new design techniques, innovation projects….
This position is performed remotely (from home) but requires extensive travelling across Europe.
Responsibilities- Planning and implementation of company projects and tasks associated
- Promote strong client interaction and relationship building
- Coordinate with team how to execute project scope, complexity, planning and scheduling
- Identify, mitigate and manage risks associated with assigned projects
- Develop and maintain project execution plans
- Involved with project budget development
- Simultaneously assist with multiple projects
Requirements- At least 6 years of experience as Project Manager with proven track record of achievements
- Preferably experience within the packaging industry
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and organized
- Ability to travel extensively across Europe (approx. 60%)
- Proficient English
We are looking for talent, the job description can be shaped regarding the skills and background.
Other informationType of contract: Permanent
Starting date: Negotiable
Travelling requirements: flexible (approx.. 60-80%), Europe
Salary: very interesting package