The companyOur client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. The “Interventional Hemodynamics” business team: a multi-disciplinary team consisting of 12 professionals responsible globally for the interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT Systems located in Best (The Netherlands). They work in an open culture where everyone’s opinion counts. Bringing quality solutions to the customers is their drive trying to continuously improve the products created and processes used.
Role descriptionThe software development team is composed out of 5 highly skilled engineers (including you) working according the Agile Scrum methodologies. In this position you will report into the Director Interventional Hemodynamics. You will work on a high-end medical software application securing product quality for the released products as well as extending its functionality via new releases according the product road-map. In this team you will be the go-to person for the software architecture.
In this diverse business team you will not only further develop your software skills but also your knowledge in the medical domain of hemodynamic monitoring. Your challenge will be to maintain and extend the Software Architecture of the company Interventional Hemodynamic System: a medical device used to assess and analyze the patient’s hemodynamic condition during Interventional Cardiac Procedure. To comply with the use of this product during clinical procedures, the software of the company Hemo System needs to be able to process and visualize clinical data in real time with minimal latency. As senior architect you will work in a small software development team, which is part of a multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the Hemodynamic monitoring portfolio within IGT-S.
Responsibilities• You will be responsible for the software architecture of the Hemodynamic software assuring a modular, easy to maintain and extendable architecture;
• You will deploy the software architecture to the software development team and verify that the software is built according to the defined software architecture;
• You will be creating the software road-map for the company Interventional hemodynamic program assuring an architecture that can meet the business demands for the future;
• Within the software development team you will, next to being the software architect, participate as one of the software designers in the team responsible for design, implementation, test and integration of software modules in accordance with the requirements and design specifications defined;
• You will participate in the different team activities associated with the Scrum methodologies such as product refinement sessions; estimation sessions, daily stand-ups;
• You will work on new product innovations while investigating market questions and resolving product issues within the released software products;
• You will initiate and drive improvements within the development group to further improve product quality and process efficiency;
• You keep on top of technical developments in the field of tooling, development and design through literature and technical contacts, and propagate this to the other team members.
Requirements• University degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an architect role;
• Proven experiences in programming C++ 11;
• You are used to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment and are able to drive different team processes related to the Scrum methodology;
• Experienced in working within a regulated industry on software that is released for the market (combining new development and SW maintenance);
• Abstract, analytical, and creative thinking skills, capable of finding an appropriate solution to complex problems;
• Excellent communication skills (also in English), a good listener, and able to influence without authority;
• Team player with coaching skills, able to technically lead a team of peers.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact MSP IT.