SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will be working at one of the early pioneers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Role descriptionPerforming maintenance support for Production, Warehouse and processes in different business units.
Troubleshooting and implementing changes in order to improve machines or systems
Responsibilities- Perform advance maintenance / operations, electrical, fabrication, construction, and level 3/4 computerized systems in support of Amgen facilities and plant locations while assuring minimal impact to all facility and plant operations while in compliance with GMP (where required), Amgen regulations and policies, SOP’s, and government codes and standards (NEN)
- Perform various "Housekeeping" duties, e.g., clean work areas and equipment, etc.
- Ensure that daily work order documentation is complete with accurate information.
- Maintain any other records as assigned and in compliance with all GMP documentation requirements (where applicable)
- Participate in and provide any training programs that may be required e.g., technical, corporate, trade
- Maintain updated GMP training and SOP books (where required)
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Effectively interface with all applicable areas within the ELC organization and any other required groups within Amgen
- Develop, revise and review technical documents for work-related areas
- Perform advanced troubleshooting in support of Amgen production facilities and related equipment and systems
- Interpret/revise detailed drawings
- Provide basic support and start-up new equipment when required to ensure it meets all mechanical design specifications
- May have lead responsibilities within the work team
- Perform other functions as assigned.
RequirementsThe knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- MBO+ level achieved by a combination of education, training and experience
- 3 to 10 years’ experience in one of the following: Automated Material Handling systems, Warehousing control systems, Interfacing between level 3 and 4 computerized systems, Automatic ID applications, tracking / data handling of products / materials, Production, Equipment,
Maintenance / Operations
- Experience in and knowledge of mechatronics, with mechanical / electrical engineering or Electrical engineering with experience in Automation technology.
- Extensive knowledge of Automated Material Handling systems and methods in own specialty area in order to be able to keep systems in working order.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
Knowledgeable in one or more of the following trades: Automated Material Handling systems, Warehouse material flow controllers, production, production automation, electrical, mechanical
Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices