SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. What matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. They focus on treating , curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time.
Role descriptionAs a Senior Manager you will provide process improvement leadership to strategic improvement projects related to the end to end clinical trial process from site selection through to site close out. You will be responsible for implementing and overseeing a portfolio management process to strategically identify, manage and prioritize GCO’s process improvement projects across the lifecycle of the clinical trial, and quantifying project benefits and establishing the success metrics. The contract is for 6 months and there is a possibility that the contract could be extended by the employer.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of the Global Services and Process Improvement (GSPI) Leadership Team, you are involved in the strategic and operational management and decision making within GSPI. Besides you will be responsible to:
- Oversee and evolve the Portfolio Management
- Create and maintain the GCO portfolio of improvement projects mapped across the phases of site
- Build business cases and updates to Senior Management
- Establish strong relationships with critical business partners
- Network with other experts to exchange learning and good practices
- Leads or participates in cross pharma / cross sector projects
- MA/MS/MBA is highly preferred
- 8 years of experience in operations
- Experience with different functions and countries
- Abel to travel international, up to 20%
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written