SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Has a leading position as external advisor or operations assistant in quality, agri-food and agro-industrial sectors. The are a multidisciplinary partner in efficiency improvement within organisations (management consulting). The company is active in counselling, training, auditing, operational assistance and research.
Role descriptionWe are looking for a Senior Manager Retail Consultancy for the retail quality outsourcing department of this consultancy organisation. This department supports retailers with various quality and food safety activities. Think of all the information that a consumer should be able to read on a product. You will manage 15 consultants and report to the Group's Managing Director.
- Manage outsourced process and KPI’s
- P&L responsibilities
- Career growth opportunities within the organisation
ResponsibilitiesThe senior manager is responsible for:
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of 15 consultants at both a professional and personal level.
- Manage outsourced processes and KPI's.
- Managing day-to-day customer relations, your main contacts are quality managers from both the retailer and its suppliers.
- Tracking the billing process of the department, monitoring the budgets and reporting to customers and management. One of your challenges is to improve this process.
- Profit & Loss responsibilities.
Requirements- Bachelor or Master’s
- Verifiable experience in team management
- Experience in managing and optimisation of outsourcing processes
- Languages, preferable a good knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- A good sense of responsibility and an attitude for making decisions
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- A proven people manager or coach
- Sense of initiative, autonomy, adaptability and good at self-teaching
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good at managing stress
Other information- The company is dynamic and promotes teamwork in a friendly atmosphere aimed at satisfying customers. It has been organised according to an ISO 9001-certified system since 1999.
- An attractive salary and remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international environment.
- A varied position which gives you responsibilities, contacts, autonomy, challenges and the possibility to grow in the organisation.