SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will be responsible for a portfolio within the European region.
Role descriptionThe alignment of Business and IT / ERP are playing a vital role within the modern supply chain. Currently, we have a challenging opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager, with strong affinity for process improvements and business IT alignment within the European region. As Senior Supply Chain Manager your aim will be to improve the use of ERP and associated processes within an international environment, in order to guarantee a future proof supply chain environment.
In order to do so, you will collaborate on cross-functional level to embed new solutions, optimize processes and drive analytics to the next level.
Responsibilities- Development of supply chain strategy and business-IT alignment
- Management of a team of supply chain specialists and functional owners
- Improvement of cross-functional collaboration on international level
- Risk management and ensuring compliancy within strongly regulated environment (GDP)
- Improvement of OtC and PtS processes
- Drive improvement projects with a strong IT character
- Delivery of several projects within the European region
Requirements- Master’s degree within Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
- Strong knowledge of supply chain, OtC and PtS processes
- Strong affinity with IT and the will to improve business processes
- Prior management experience, preferably within an international environment
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical experience is a strong plus
- Senior experience with SAP
- Fluency in English