The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. For more than 25 years, Janssen Biologics has been a leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders. Their work has revolutionized the science of immunology. They pioneered monoclonal antibody technology, a cutting-edge approach that launched a new generation of products to treat immune-related diseases. Janssen Biologics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson.
Role descriptionThe Materials Planning Senior Planner NPI will ultimately be responsible for co-ordination and execution of all end to end activities to ensure full availability of raw materials and components within a challenging clinical environment. This role includes the coordination and completion of targets assigned by the NPI project manager on requested time, within budget and within scope. You are responsible for continuous improvement of the NPI material availability process and planning process.
Responsibilities• Deliver Raw Materials and Components on time and within the specification provided by NPI Project Manager/Team. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost. Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to NPI project core.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of needed steps to succeed on material availability. Ensure collaboration and communication to stakeholders.
• Interfaces with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
• Focuses on process development and standardization cross platform, encouraging continuous improvements (CI) of the process supported.
• Connect with Planning team to ensure seamless flow of information and ensure a fully integrated approach to delivering key metrics – Customer Service, Inventory, and Cost.
• Develop and project-manage regional and global programs to deliver continuous improvement in KPI’s.
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who can drive the NPI process, but also be hands-on when needed. You must have business experience and understand stakeholder management.
• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential.
• 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
• Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
• Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
• Lean Certification is desirable.
Other informationThis is a 6 month project from June to November 2019. Full time preferred, 36 hours discussable. Looking for someone who can drive the NPI process, but also be hands-on when needed. Must have business experience and understand stakeholder management. Soft skills: organised/pragmatic/solution minded/stress resilient. Ideally also Lean/Six sigma principles trained, but this is not essential.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.