SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. You will work on a global portfolio of supply chain projects.
Role descriptionAs Senior Project Manager you will support a global organisation with several complex change programmes in the field of supply chain & information technology. You will guarantee the implementation of several strategic portfolios in the field of warehousing, planning, customer operations, operations and maintenance. You will manage internationally dispersed project teams and implement optimised business processes, best practices and SOPs. By building relationships with internal stakeholders, manage strategical processes and solve risk issues you will guarantee the best possible outcome for all associated supply chain programmes.
Responsibilities- Drive change management processes within a global supply chain environment
- Realise global portfolios with dispersed project teams
- Building strategical relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement best practices and implement new business processes
- Business-IT alignment
- Change management in the field of supply chain, logistics and operations
- Resolve and manage risks on international level
- Manage the overall progress and budgets of complex programmes / portfolios
Requirements- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- Strong knowledge of supply chain, logistics and/or operations processes
- Previous international experience in the Food / FMCG industry
- Strong Change Manager and influencer on serval levels
- Experience within ERP implementations is a strong plus
- Leadership and/or management experience
- Project / Portfolio management experience
- Fluency in English