SIRE® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will support a global change programme.
Role descriptionAs Supply Chain Project Manager you will become the business process owner of all GTS processes within a complex and international change programme. You will support during several SAP GTS implementations and support dispersed business units within a complex portfolio. The main focus will be the implementation of new business processes, as well as all trade compliancy and smooth delivery of goods within a regulated environment.
Responsibilities- Act as Project Manager for a multi-site and cross-functional portfolio
- Manage several dispersed project teams
- Collaborate with external vendors and subcontractors within complex environments
- Act as consultant during international tenders and executions
- Roll out GTS and new business processes within a global change programme
- High level stakeholder and change management processes
- Business analyses and support during implementation projects
- Act as business process owner for all global trade processes
Requirements- Seasoned project manager with strong international experience
- Specialist within supply chain management environments
- Previous experience within complex change programmes
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP / GTS
- Strong persuasive personality
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- Ability to travel 25% of the time