SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company uses its medical and scientific expertise for high quality medical input in all phases of the lifecycle of their products.
Role descriptionFor a project of 6 months, you as a senior regulatory affairs officer will be involved in the preparation of regulatory submission and ensure that these are followed up and are updated in the system.
Responsibilities- Responsible for creating regulatory submissions
- Provide detailed product information
- Ensure that reviews are securely conducted
- Make sure that the regulatory submissions are chased and that the system is updated
- Communicate and work together with external and internal stakeholders on all levels
Requirements- Experience with Middle Eastern documentation - big plus.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experience within regulatory legislation
- Knowledge of both local and European labelling
- Ability to set priorities
- Exemplar written and verbal skills in English