SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. The company is a well-known international organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
Role descriptionThis role will report into a director Supply Chain from the Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation department. This role is for six months, with good change for extension or another job/project offer.
ResponsibilitiesProject lead/coordinator in a cross functional project that needs to deliver the following deliverables:
- SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference Model) process mapping for the “Deliver” part in MS-Vision format, Level 4 and 5 on global and local/regional level for all sites/regions
- mappings confirmed with global, regional and local process owners with inclusion of appropriate SOP (standard Operating Procedures) and linked to the system used in these procedures.
- Project planning, information gathering from business process owners and mapping of these processes in MS-Vision are some of the tasks in this role.
RequirementsQualifications The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through a combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in using Excel, MS Office
- Experience in process mapping (savvy)
- Experience in MS-Visio (savvy)
- SCOR process mapping (SCOR project management side not required)
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience in Supply Chain (preferably in Deliver, i.e. warehousing, order management, distribution, transportation)
- 1-3 years’ experience in GMP environment
- Demonstrated high standards in detail, perfection
- Strong coordinating skills (make/maintain plan, schedule his/her own meetings, with the right people, follow up, seek confirmation)
- Experience with SAP