The companyOur client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role description• Analytical and conceptual skills;
• Structural and thorough;
• Be quality oriented;
• Disciplined team worker; Improvement attitude;
• Contacts with different disciplines (Test Management, Architecture, Software Development, System Engineering, Customer Support and Application group) as well as external contacts (test specialists, test tools suppliers).
Responsibilities• Responsible for high quality tests by coaching and guiding the developers and test engineers in the team. Help them to prepare, implement and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests (test pyramid test suite, system integration, verification and validation test) by using and teaching test design methods, techniques and tools;
• Co defines the feature acceptance criteria, the approach and implementation of automated tests.
• Co-responsible with his team for reliable PI plan and sprint plan.
• Participates in the 3 amigos session for co defining the feature acceptance criteria.
• Collaborates with the peer Test Engineers and plans a regular exploratory test sessions for sprint release candidates.
• Translates the test policy and test strategy for every user story/feature within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing;
• Actively participates in the grooming sessions to define the high level test design for features/user story taking customer scenarios in perspective.
• Writes test scenarios and uses these scenarios to develop automated or manual tests;
• Responsible for executing the manual tests by coordinating the scope with Product owner and Tech Lead.
• Testing KPIs/NFRs. This may include:
- Resource utilization
- image/stream quality
• Performs exploratory tests to detect gaps in test suite/approach for high quality sprint deliverables.
• Performs feasibility studies with respect to testing;
• Performs studies and recommends about the usage of test techniques, methods and tools;
• Specifies the applicable test environment and performs the evaluation of test tools to support automated testing and test engineering in general;
• Creates (or facilitates the creation of) an infrastructure for optimum usage of test tools;
• Coaches other test engineers and developers in the team.
• Create test awareness, provide coaching and ensure appropriate transfer of testing know-how to the team of engineers.
• All responsibilities as described for the test engineer function:
• Configures the test set up of the modules and components and tests the integrated design in a defined and controlled environment.
• Reviews applicable deliverables and documents for sprint releases and platform deliverables.
• Writes test cases (based on the defined test design) and develops automated test scripts;
• Executes tests;
• Analyses and interprets test results and if any issues found, decides on and submits problem reports
• Assists SW engineers in the analysis of reported problems.
• Based upon the test results, extends the set of test cases and creates new test specifications if required;
• Deploys the customer test environment and executes the end user test scenarios.
• Pre-screens the customer submitted defects.
- Measures towards monitoring (quality of service in the field)
- Collaborates with software engineers to ensure testability and unit test coverage
Inspect and Adapt
• Collaborate to define, implement, test and share continuous improvement stories.
• Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts, eager to explore and improve, knows how to apply it in his domain
• Pro-actively proposes new or improved test techniques and methodologies for improving the test efficiency and reducing the test cycle period.
Requirements• BS or Master’s Degree in relevant field;
• Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment, , and automated testing suites
• Excellent know-how on the state-of-the-art of test processes & strategies, risk analysis, test design, test techniques, review techniques/methods and automated test tools for applying, writing and maintaining scripts.
• In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional, and regression testing and User Acceptance Testing phases.
• Is able to work in different teams simultaneously, and handle tasks in parallel.
• Is able to determine best approach in testing for sprint and platform releases.
• Is able to think from the customer expectation perspective.
• Communicates effectively with the scrum teams, peers, customers and other stakeholders.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development and/or testing;
• Broad experience in using and implementing test tools and test techniques.
• Technology and domain((Experience in these areas is a pre)
- Windows with 3D graphics and H264 video streaming
- AWS cloud (EC2 and NICE/DCV)
- Medical application domain (IEC62304)
• Experience in API Test Automation
• Knowledge of BDD - Gherkin \ cucumber
• Experience in working in project teams.
Other informationAre you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Man-Lee Zhuge.