SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionAs Service Innovatin Engineer you will secure and improve the serviceability and reliability of all products and systems during the Product Creation process (PCP) to enable a successful product launch into the markets.
Responsibilities• Define, create and release Service information (e.g. electronic documentation, remote Service information, FAQ and tips and training course content for the Field Service Engineers).
• Define and document the required spare parts.
• Prepare and execute tests for validation of Service functionality, serviceability and reliability.
• Support the Helpdesk in solving field issues related to Service deliverables.
• Investigate (sub) systems/components and advise on how to further optimize serviceability and reliability.
• Validate all Engineering Change Requests (ECR) with focus on Service impact and approve ECR’s when Service aspects are secured.
• Continuously improve the information and Service workflow, based on field Service feedback.
• Participate and implement, via LEAN methodology, in continuous improvement initiatives on serviceability, reliability processes and Way-of-Working.
Requirements• Bachelor in technical competence, e.g.: Mechanics, Electronics, Bio Medics
• At least 3-5 year working experience
• Good communication skills in both English and Dutch (verbal and written)
Has experience in or strong affinity with:
• Customer Service or Service Organizations (internal and/or external)
• Cross-functional collaboration (with various disciplines)
• Project Management skills or Project participation
• Working with or in a R&D environment
• Working in a state-of-art, high-tech environment
• Technical Documentation and tools
• (End) Customer needs and/or contacts (internal/external)
• Medical Device Industry and its regulation(s)
• Lean Methodologies and Continuous Improvement
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rowin van der Zwaan.