SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. For a globally leading medical devices company I'm looking for a Software Developer. Your ambition is to work in an international team who strives to deliver high quality software products.
Role descriptionAs Software Developer R&D you will be responsible for testing, improving and managing software for medical equipment in accordance with internationally established standards for the industry. You will develop software test cases, implement automated testing platforms and will be responsible for unit testing. After a few months your responsibilities will shift to develop, write and maintain reliable C# code in a Windows environment.
Responsibilities- Implement automated test platforms and units tests for the software; e.g. graphical user interfaces
- Prepare software documentation; conduct code reviews
- Write software test cases
- Responsible for developing software for complex medical systems
- Translate software requirements into functional software solutions
- Set up software verification protocols, documentation software verification tests and perform software verification
- Develop, maintain and write code in a Windows environment
Requirements- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch would be a strong plus
- 3-5 years' of experience in developing and performing Software Unit tests
- Experience with developing software in C#
- Good knowledge of WPF and Object Oriented programming
- Excellent ‘debugging’ skills