SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. You will work on several international projects.
Role descriptionAs Supply Planner the aim is to guarantee the delivery of accurate forecasts and delivery of supply capabilities. You will improve and apply several planning options in order to support an internationally dispersed supply chain department. You will aim at forecast plans in the range of 3 weeks up until 1 year for production, inventory, distribution and procurement.
Responsibilities- Improvement of forecast accuracy
- Improve collaboration and communication between several supply chain processes
- Support an internationally dispersed supply chain team
- Production, Inventory, procurement and distribution planning
- Customer operations and order to cash processes
- Reduction of supply chain costs
- Implementation of new planning processes
Requirements- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Knowledge of Supply Planning processes
- Previous experience with SAP and/or Manugistics is a strong plus
- Previous experience in the Food or FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Fluency in English
- International experience is a strong plus