SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a multinational pharmaceutical company, investing immensely in research and development of vaccines, medical and consumer products.
Role descriptionAs the Senior Quality Assurance manager you will be responsible for ensuring that GxP and similar requirements are adequately described. Besides this, you will be responsible for the collaboration with partners from other quality functions and above all ensuring that the process meets all requirements. Moreover, one of the primary aspects of the role is being the main person responsible for the implementation, improvement and design projects in relation to the framework for GxP.
Responsibilities- Leading improvement projects that describe the state of compliance
- Overseeing detailed procedural document development
- Create high-level process maps and create process flows
- Training development and leading the development of departmental processes and tools
- Ensuring compliance systems are maintained and accurate
Requirements- BSc. in life science related field
- > 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment (preferably large scale organization)
- Knowledge of drug development process and GxP compliance regulations
- Ability to interpret data and develop actions plans
- Strong leadership, networking, verbal and written skills
- Experience with audits