The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. A leading provider of cutting-edge healthcare technology focused on improving human health and healthcare results. The company offers projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact.
Role descriptionThe System engineer is a specialist in his field. The System engineer contributes to the technical product support and Deployment of the Digital Pathology Solutions installations. This solution is built on an IT platform which supports hundreds medical specialists. He/she is able to advice in presales activities the sales team with advanced technical knowledge, is able to support the solutions during and after deployment with advanced support.
Participates in development projects securing serviceability of the new to develop products.
Responsibilities• In depth knowledge of Image Management System and other IT products delivered by Digital Pathology.
• 3rd line system support engineer on IT HW/SW systems
• Teams up with IT platform development
• Participates in Innovation projects in the role of Service Innovation Engineer to ensure Service & Implementation
• Is able to document and communicate product features and technical specifications
• Develop training, workshops and other knowledge sharing activities.
• Will be organizing and executing test and verification activities to release new IT platforms/systems
• Determines the service requirements of HW/SW modules and - interfaces in close consultation with the System Architect.
• Supports Customer Service & Implementation Managers during installation of products and troubleshooting of technical issues at customer locations.
• Keeps up to date with new technology developments and investigates how these new technologies can be used in the existing product line.
Requirements• Bachelor degree in ICT Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 5 years experience in the IT industry / digitally enabled medical and/or Computer IT product development/engineering
• At least 5 years experience as System Engineer or IT Support Engineer
• Experienced in implementing and managing big IT systems
• Deep understanding of IT technologies (Servers, Virtualization, Cloud technologies, Storage and system management technologies)
• Excellent written and verbal (technical) communication in the English language and interpersonal skills
• Strong IT development and design capabilities
• Problem Solving and decisive
• Understanding of Standards in Medical World is a pre ie. Dicom, HL7, IHE etc.
• Willing to travel (?10%)
Other informationWe welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Healthy work-life balance
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Sander Freeke.