SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Our client is an international group. It specialises in quality-oriented management consulting for the agri-food sector and is active in consulting, training, audits, studies and operational assistance. The company is dynamic and promotes teamwork in a friendly atmosphere aimed at satisfying customers. It has been organised according to an ISO 9001-certified system since 1999.
Role descriptionWe are looking for a team manager for the retail quality department.
You will coordinate and manage the Retail department, which supports quality activities in the retail sector.
Responsibilities- You will be responsible for the entire process of managing the department, from ordering to final billing
– You will supervise a team of consultants consisting of around 15 people
– You will manage day-to-day customer relations
– You will be responsible for tracking the billing of the department, for monitoring the budget and for reporting to our clients and to the management
RequirementsMaster’s (bio-engineering or equivalent)
Professional experience :
– Verifiable experience in team management
– Experience in the food industry and/or in the retail sector and/or in the field of quality management and/or in process reorganisation
- Preferably Dutch/ English/ French
Specific skills :
– Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
– Knowledge of management and reporting tools
General attributes :
– A good sense of responsibility and an aptitude for making decisions
– Excellent internal and external communication skills
– A proven people manager
– Sense of initiative, autonomy, adaptability and good at self-teaching
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– Good at managing stress
Other informationWe offer:
– A full-time day open-ended contratSchedule: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
– An attractive salary and remuneration package including fringe benefits
– The opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international environment.
– A varied position which gives you responsibilities, contacts, autonomy, challenges, etc.