SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role descriptionYou will be working on the department which is responsible for formulation development, fill/finish process development as well technical oversight of drug product manufacturing at contract manufacturing organizations. In addition, the department conducts in-use stability (pharmacy manual) studies including verification of blinding procedures.
Responsibilities- Lead subteams for several projects, ensuring timely completion of the project deliverables in the functional area (including supply of pre-clinical and clinical drug product batches)
- Represent your team in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Signal resource or technical issues and ensure alignment within the department and with the rest of the organization
- Contribute to the design of drug product development strategies with the functional groups
- Review and edit as responsible person within related sections in regulatory submissions.
Requirements- PhD or MSc in pharmacy, engineering, chemistry or related discipline with a minimum 8 years of experience with drug product development in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with projects in Phase 1-3 and beyond, as well as hands-on experience with formulation development, fill/finish processes and/or GMP manufacturing are strong advantages.
- Experience with vaccines is preferred