SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Role descriptionAs a technician you are following day-to-day objectives and performs routine tasks according to established procedures.
Responsibilities• Submits data and outcomes to manager and follows directions on next steps
• Operates current laboratory equipment and instruments and adheres to laboratory safety and SOPs
• Follows standard procedures and suggests areas for improvement Information Management and Communication
• Supports accurate record keeping and experimental data with the use of statistical packages and standard databases
• Contributes data to tech reports and manuscripts Project Management
• Contributes data and ideas in research group and project meetings
• Assists project members to complete objectives
• May place orders in purchasing systems
Requirements• Minimum Bachelor degree (preferred with 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience)
• English required, Dutch is a plus
• Downstream (DSP) experience requested; clarification/chromatography (ACTA), Diafiltration (UFTF)
Other informationDuration of the project is 6 months