SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Role descriptionThe global customer service team for clinical products is looking for a Transportation Associate to support the team based in Noord-Brabant. The Associate will support shipping, compliance, planning and distribution focussed on shipments with specific temperature requirements, documentation and track and trace.
Responsibilities- Ship clinical supplies to customers under limited supervision
- Support planning and distribution of logistics service providers
- Create and process the shipment of pharmaceuticals
- Coordinate obtaining necessary shipping documentation
- Process stock transfer orders
- Ensure smooth delivery by track and trace shipments
- Resolve issues with shipping
- Review temperature data and temperature requirements
- Support data analysis, corrections and spotting trends
Requirements- Bachelor in logistics or transportation
- 2 years experience in supply chain
- Experience working with SAP (or other similar ERP system)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to handle time pressure and handle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)