SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Role descriptionThe Verification Engineer will be a part of the Customer Services Development team in Noord Brabant. Within this organization we focus on creation of new commercial service offerings in the domain of healthcare operations and continuous improvement. Services in this context are advisory services which could be enabled by supporting software. Aim is to deliver scalable/industrialized services provided by the staff. The services in scope are focused heavily on aiding healthcare providers in improving their operations as related to imaging equipment.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Verification Engineer you play a key role in the development of new services. At this moment we are searching for an experience test engineer who can setup and perform the integration tests of a solution where software and services (process instruction) are brought together.
- Define test strategy and plan for the integrated solution
- Developed test scenario’s and scripts covering critical to quality aspects of the solution for Software Acceptance and Integration testing
- Ensure timely execution of the tests for new developments, upgrades, etc..
- Approving lower level elements test plans and reports
- Ensure test infrastructure is up and running
- Deliver formalized test reports as part of formal product launch
- Drives the improvement of departmental test procedures and processes
- Works with stakeholders from different organisations/departments to analyse test findings
RequirementsSoftware or electricity / electronic engineer with minimum 3 years' experience
- Able to have a global view and understanding of a complex product or solution (with SW and services aspects).
- Experience in system integration / validation.
- Ability to understand complex secure systems
- Familiar with Agile development
- Good documentation skills
- Good team player and communication skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Innovative and creative
- Well organized with extreme attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rowin van der Zwaan.