SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. Our client is a leading biotechnological company that develops, produces and sells medicine for illneses. For their location in Breda they are currently looking for an Artwork Planer/ Associate Project Manager for a project of 6 months.
Role descriptionIn this position you are responsible for Artwork planning, as well as assigning project requests to designers who create, review and coordinate artworks. You are representing the artwork team in crossfuntional projects and create artworks for over 50 countries.
Responsibilities- Artwork planning; assign artwork project requests to designers who create, review and coordinate artworks
-Prepare and distribute forecast to both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute artwork metrics (project status, volume, right-first-time, lead times)
- Represent the labeling department in various teams
- Write and maintain (un)controlled documents
The Artwork Department is responsible for:
- Responsible for writing and improving training material and provide on the job training
- additional responsibilities with associated tasks can be initiated by the Manager
- Be GMP compliance and live company values
- interaction with supporting departments (Regulatory, Packaging Engineerung, Quality and Marketing)
Requirements- HBO education
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office; in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with preparing status sheets, reports, document tracking
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- first working experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment and labeling environment
- familiar with printing processes
- being able to follow procedures
- looking for a detailed oriented team player with strong communication skills who is focused and accurate
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- Network builder