SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is producing and developing drugs for serious diseases in the biotechnological industry. For the location in Breda they are currently looking for an Artwork Reviewer for a project of 6 months to 1 year.
Role descriptionAs an Artwork reviewer you are representing the labeling department in various teams, as well as ensuring high quality and complex artwork and that deadlines are met.
As a member of the Artwork department you will support in writing training material and conduct on-the-job training and take over additional responsibilities initiated by the manager.
Responsibilities- Ensures high quality, complex artwork, right first time reviewed per procedures
- Ensures on-time review of created artworks
- Represent the labeling department in various teams
- Help to develop a GMP Quality compliance culture
- Report issues, challenges, difficulties etc.
Requirements- MBO/ HBO education
- 3 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Ideally experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment and labeling environment
- Able to follow through on tasks and motivate others to meet deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English affinity with languages
Other informationArtwork Department
- Four artwork creators (associate labeling) and three (associate) project managers
- Central department in the supply chain organization
- Interaction with artwork team members
- Interaction with supporting departments like Regulatory, Packaging Engineering, Quality and Marketing
- Represents the artwork team in cross functional projects (e.g. projects related to systems, process improvements and new technical features)
- Creating artworks for 50+ countries in 20+ languages