SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands. They are a leading global organization which provides laboratory and lifecycle management services in addition to drug development. They work in the Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Government organisations and the Pharmaceutical industry. They have offices in 49 countries and they have more than 21000 employees! They work on Early Development and Clinical Development.
Role descriptionDo you want to work in an international team with 68 people who come from all over the globe? Are you ambitious, willing to encourage and help people do the best they can? As a Clinical Team Manager you will provide oversight to your team members and coordinate the trials. It is your job to manage the productivity and develop strategies for clinical deliverables.
Responsibilities- Coordinating a clinical trial within the contractual timelines, deliverables and financial obligations
- Managing a trial from site selection, startup and enrollment to closeout
- Managing clinical research associates' productivity
- Contacting client and internal project teams
- Planning and executing various recruitment strategies to enhance patient enrollment
- Developing and implementing risk management strategies and contingency plans for clinical deliverables
Requirements- At least 2 years of experience in (international) clinical study management (i.e. lead CRA, senior CRA, Clinical Study Manager).
- Experience with Ethical Committee submission
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
- Experience with site preparation, management and monitoring
- Experience with working with eCRF
- Excellent communication skills, also in English