SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You’ll improve the collaboration with dispersed sales offices.
Role descriptionAs the European Supply Chain Analyst you will be in charge of improving the overall Supply Chain planning throughout Europe. For this role you will working under minimal direction and the operational and project objectives will be your guidance. Parts of the role include : managing the S&OP processes, assembling the demand plan and improving the forecasting by cooperating with the various European sales departments.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will be responsible for a couple of things, which mainly are: managing the S&OP process and improving forecasting in cooperation with the sales department. Also you will be responsible for creating the demand requirement planning and KPI measuring to ensure continuous improvement. To do previous you will be in charge of the following:
- Managing inventory with a focus on minimzing waste
- Leading S&OP meetings
- Improvement of forecasting accuracy and overall collaboration with sales offices
- Conducting forecasts analysis & reviews
- Managing the Supply requirements from production sites and local warehouses
- Monitoring sales development versus forecasts whilst keeping supply risk in mind
- Turn complex supply chain data into useful information for the business
Requirements- A BSc or MSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar industry or working environment
- 3 Years of planning/working experience with an ERP system
- A highly analytical mindset and personality
- Fluent in English with a preference towards moderate Dutch as well