SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands. A global organisation that only wants the most talented people to help them become the best.
Role descriptionThis is both a tactical and strategic position. The Supply planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating supply capabilities to deliver independent requirements forecasted by the demand planning team. The Supply Planner is being capable to adopt broad range of planning options (rule-based approaches to pure cost-based approaches).
The Supply Planner primary responsibility is coordination/interaction with corporate and internal departments to generate the following plans in short to mid-term horizon (3 weeks to 24 months):
• Production plan (Finished Goods)
• Inventory plan
• Procurement plan (raw material) where applicable
• Transportation and Distribution plan
Responsibilities• Focus on customer service and maintain the order fulfilment within stipulated limits
• Factor supply chain variability and maintain appropriate safety stock levels in a multi-tier network scenario
• Generate feasible supply plans across the network reducing overall supply chain costs (production, procurement, transportation, distribution)
• Initiates and performs various “what-if” scenarios in long and mid-term horizons and arrive at business impact/sensitivity analysis
• Facilitate implementation of extended supply chain capabilities as VMI with customers and SMI with suppliers.
• Lead or participate in cross functional project groups.
• Lead and/or participate in monthly S&OP reviews where PSI’s are reviewed and measured against AOP, PE
• Data accuracy for planning parameters, product attributes and resource constraints
Requirements• Bachelor or Master Supply Chain or similar
• 3+ years of experience in, or a strong affinity with, Supply Planning
• Ability to lead the S&OP planning process at repack locations
• Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentational) at operational level
• Ability to influence stakeholders
• Strong (planning) system knowledge (Manugistics and SAP)
• Project management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and bring structure to processes
• Language capabilities: English and preferably other European languages