SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. • Do you have experience with export and international customer contact? Check!
• HBO, analytical, accurate, proactive, communicative and customer minded? Very good!
• Are you available as of immediately? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a major international organisation in the Eindhoven region. They have a very good name in the market and are known as a good employer.
Role descriptionWe are looking for an Export Coordinator / Customer Care Specialis within the global customer operations department.
This position is an interesting combination of export, logistics and (international) commerce. In this role you are the connecting factor between the internal and external stakeholders, such as sales and transport, (international) customers and carriers. You have frequent contact by telephone or e-mail and are the personal contact regarding orders and deliveries. Important in this role is your way of communicating, your proactive, customer-oriented mindset and an accurate and secure way of working.
This is a temporary job starting June 19th, up and until September 4th.
Responsibilities• Your most important task is the excellent delivery to your international customers.
• Organise the deliveries will keeping the inventory availability, timing and loading capacity in mind.
• Organise and prioritise orders and deliveries.
• Internal and external stakeholder management.
Requirements• HBO diploma, preferably international business and languages or a similar education.
• 1-5 years of work experience in a similar role within an international organisation.
• Dutch and English both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of French or Spanish is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience is an advantage.
• You have excellent communicative skills and are not afraid to talk to international customers.
• You know how to prioritise in an hectic and result-oriented environment. In fact, you see this as a challenge will keeping a neat and accurate work attitude.