SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will work with several business units on a global scale.
Role descriptionAs the Global Inventory Planner you will guarantee the highest possible service level for a global network of hospital and healthcare institutions. You will be responsible for clinical trial supplies, customer planning and the arrangement of inventory. By collaboration with international stakeholders and making exact forecasts, you will improve the supply chain processes and optimize the delivery of medicines for patients all over the world.
Responsibilities- Guarantee the highest possible service level and delivery of medicines
- Execution of demand and supply planning
- Translate requirements into a strategic supply chain plan
- Negotiation of contracts and optimizing collaboration with stakeholders
- Act as liaison between R&D, Clinical and Quality departments
- Improve logistical processes in order to to guarantee inventory and delivery
- Collaboration with supply chain professionals and explain global strategy
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain or business administration
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- More that 4 years of experience in supply chain environments
- Strong knowledge of planning processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus
- Knowledge of clinical processes, as well as GxP / ICH are a strong plus
- Fluency in Dutch and English