SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium. You will work on both operational and strategic demand planning tasks.
Role descriptionAs the Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for all demand planning processes and you will become the key user for the further rollout of the demand planning tools. You will manage and coach a junior demand planning colleague and get to work within an international environment.
We are looking for a freelance supply chain professional with strong knowledge of demand planning and the associated planning tools.
Responsibilities- Development of demand planning and implementation within the S&OP planning
- Become the key user for the demand planning tool
- Collaboration with several supply chain and logistical business units
- Communicate demand planning to commercial teams
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects
Requirements- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or similar
- Strong knowledge of Demand Planning processes
- Previous management or coaching experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP APO or similar planning tools
- Previous experience in the food industry is a strong plus
- Fluency in Dutch, English